Top 10 Free Crochet Patterns for Slippers & Socks

by Shehla Ahmed

When I made my crossover baby booties, I got tons of requests for something similar for adults. I also got a lot of questions about converting those baby booties from a knitting pattern to a crochet pattern. Since I’m really weird about socks and don’t really like having something on my feet if I can help it, I turned to some other amazing bloggers who are so skilled and talented with things like this. I’ve rounded up the top 10 free crochet slippers patterns from all my favorite people so you can have them in one place!

If you want to see some slippers for baby, I have my Crossover Baby Booties knitting pattern here and my Baby Tinkerbell Slippers here. Also, if you get my free ebook The Beginner’s Guide to Crochet, there are 12 patterns in there for all kinds of things, including two more crochet patterns for baby booties!

Crochet Slippers Patterns

1. Sierra Easy Crochet Slipper – Make & Do Crew

2. Women’s Sunday Slippers – Make & Do Crew

3. Caron Chunky Cakes Slouchy Slipper Socks – Repeat Crafter Me

4. Slipper Boots – Free Crochet

5. Easy Crochet Slippers – Crochet Dreamz

6. Women’s Slipper Boots – Crochet Dreamz

7. Cozy Crocheted Slipper Boots – Sarah Goldstein

8. Crocheted Moccasins – Umme Yusuf

9. Cozy Crochet Slipper Socks

10. Plaid Slippers – Whistle & Ivy

11. Watson Waffle Socks – Lakeside Loops

12. Velvet Ballet Slippers – MJs Off the Hook

I looked for patterns that ranged in style and difficulty, so no matter what level you crochet at, there should be something for you. Also, if you liked this post, be sure to subscribe for more posts delivered right to your inbox. Just fill out the box below and you’ll get new free patterns, tips, and tutorials every week along with access to the subscriber-only resource library!

Looking for more roundups? Take a look at my Top 10 Crochet Sweater Patterns and Top 10 Gifts for Knitters & Crocheters!

See you soon šŸ™‚

You may also like

7 comments

10 QUICK Crochet Gifts Ideas + Free Printable Tags! | November 4, 2018 - 1:16 pm

[…] Top 10 Free Crochet Slippers Patterns […]

Kzoo Kid March 5, 2017 - 11:46 am

Adult crossover slippers like the baby crossover booties can be made by making the following pieces in either knit or crochet:

Use any size hook/needles and yarn you want; the stitches and rows are determined by what fits your feet.
– The sole – Make a rectangle two stitches wider and two rows longer than your foot is when standing up. You can trace your foot on a piece of paper to use for reference while stitching. Write the width and length stitch and row numbers on your tracing to save as a custom pattern.
– The side – Make two pieces the same number of stitches wide as the sole and as many rows as it takes to wrap around one side of the sole, across the back and down the other side, like a long U. Again, write the width and length stitch and row numbers on your pattern paper from above.
– Assembly is the same as for the baby slippers, one sole and one side per slipper.
– Save or print your notes with the instructions to save for a pattern to use for your next pair of slippers.

Hope this helps.

Shehla Ahmed March 6, 2017 - 9:58 am

Thanks for sharing this! I’m sure it’ll help a ton of people out šŸ™‚

Shehla Ahmed May 19, 2016 - 12:25 am

Thanks you! Yeah, I thought those were really cute too šŸ™‚

A Pretty Fix May 19, 2016 - 12:23 am

Great list Shehla! I particularly love the slippers/socks with the cute little hearts on them šŸ™‚

Shehla Ahmed April 12, 2016 - 10:04 pm

Thanks Pili! You too šŸ™‚

Pili Gomez April 12, 2016 - 9:59 pm

Hi, Shehla! We love to be barefoot during summer and wearing socks on winter, but some of these are absolutely adorable!! I would love to learn crochet just to make numbers 1 and 6, love them.

Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Inspiration! Hope you enjoy the rest of the week!