Top 15 Free Crochet Slipper Patterns for Adults!

by Shehla Ahmed

Fall is setting in and it’s time to make all the warm and cozy things, especially for lounging around at home. I don’t know about you, but I am always cold so I love having different things to snuggle up in. This week, I wanted to share with you some snuggly and easy to make slipper patterns. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite free crochet slipper patterns from some amazing designers, so let’s dive right into it!

If you want to see some slippers for baby, I have my Crossover Baby Booties knitting pattern here and my Baby Tinkerbell Slippers here. Also, if you get my free ebook The Beginner’s Guide to Crochet, there are 12 patterns in there for all kinds of things, including two more crochet patterns for baby booties!

Free Crochet Slipper Patterns

1. Sierra Easy Crochet Slipper – Make & Do Crew

2. Women’s Sunday Slippers – Make & Do Crew

3. Caron Chunky Cakes Slouchy Slipper Socks – Repeat Crafter Me

4. Slipper Boots – Free Crochet – These are free, you just need to make an account!

5. Easy Crochet Slippers – Crochet Dreamz

6. 1.5 Hour Crochet Slipper Pattern – Crochet Dreamz

7. Cozy Crocheted Slipper Boots – Sarah Goldstein

8. Crocheted Moccasins – Umme Yusuf

9. Cozy Crochet Slipper Socks

10. Plaid Slippers – Whistle & Ivy

11. Watson Waffle Socks – Lakeside Loops

12. Velvet Ballet Slippers – MJs Off the Hook

13. Cloud 9 Slipper Pattern – The Lavender Chair

14. Two-Toned Crochet Slippers Pattern

15. Quick Crochet Slipper Pattern

16. Crochet Varsity Slipper Socks – Meg Made with Love

I looked for patterns that ranged in style and difficulty, so no matter what level you crochet at, there should be something for you. Also, if you liked this post, be sure to subscribe for more posts delivered right to your inbox. Just fill out the box below and you’ll get new free patterns, tips, and tutorials every week along with access to the subscriber-only resource library!

Looking for more roundups? Take a look at my Top 10 Crochet Sweater Patterns and Top 10 Gifts for Knitters & Crocheters!

See you soon πŸ™‚

You may also like

12 comments

Amy October 7, 2020 - 6:24 pm

On the top fifteen adult free slipper patterns I can not find the grey slippers with shell stitches around top of boot and the two straps with gold buttons picture of boot is at the very top of this page

Shehla Ahmed October 7, 2020 - 6:44 pm

Hi Amy! I recently updated this post to take out the patterns that are no longer free, and unfortunately, that was one of them. You can find the paid version here though: https://crochetdreamz.com/2014/11/womans-slipper-boots-crochet-pattern.html

Holly April 10, 2020 - 3:41 pm

Too bad they aren’t all free

Shehla Ahmed April 10, 2020 - 5:10 pm

Which one are you trying to get? They’re all free patterns

Danielle Wallace September 18, 2020 - 3:04 pm

The womens slipper booties are not free. Id like to make those. They’re so cute!!!

10 QUICK Crochet Gifts Ideas + Free Printable Tags! | November 4, 2018 - 1:16 pm

[…] Top 10 Free Crochet Slippers Patterns […]

Kzoo Kid March 5, 2017 - 11:46 am

Adult crossover slippers like the baby crossover booties can be made by making the following pieces in either knit or crochet:

Use any size hook/needles and yarn you want; the stitches and rows are determined by what fits your feet.
– The sole – Make a rectangle two stitches wider and two rows longer than your foot is when standing up. You can trace your foot on a piece of paper to use for reference while stitching. Write the width and length stitch and row numbers on your tracing to save as a custom pattern.
– The side – Make two pieces the same number of stitches wide as the sole and as many rows as it takes to wrap around one side of the sole, across the back and down the other side, like a long U. Again, write the width and length stitch and row numbers on your pattern paper from above.
– Assembly is the same as for the baby slippers, one sole and one side per slipper.
– Save or print your notes with the instructions to save for a pattern to use for your next pair of slippers.

Hope this helps.

Shehla Ahmed March 6, 2017 - 9:58 am

Thanks for sharing this! I’m sure it’ll help a ton of people out πŸ™‚

Shehla Ahmed May 19, 2016 - 12:25 am

Thanks you! Yeah, I thought those were really cute too πŸ™‚

A Pretty Fix May 19, 2016 - 12:23 am

Great list Shehla! I particularly love the slippers/socks with the cute little hearts on them πŸ™‚

Shehla Ahmed April 12, 2016 - 10:04 pm

Thanks Pili! You too πŸ™‚

Pili Gomez April 12, 2016 - 9:59 pm

Hi, Shehla! We love to be barefoot during summer and wearing socks on winter, but some of these are absolutely adorable!! I would love to learn crochet just to make numbers 1 and 6, love them.

Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Inspiration! Hope you enjoy the rest of the week!

3K Shares