Thanks for checking out my Resources page! I created this page to easily share with you all my favorite products, services, and recommendations. These include the tools I use every day for knitting and crocheting, running my blog, and supporting my business. Be sure to bookmark this page because I will be updating it as I test out new products and services that will help you too!
*This page contains affiliate links from which I earn a small commission if you purchase. It’s no extra cost to you, and it helps me continue to run the blog and share content with you guys! Thanks in advance for your support :)*
- Clover Amour Crochet Hooks – my all-time favorite hooks and the ones I use daily
- Clover Amour Large Hooks – these are great for bulky and super bulky yarns
- Knit Picks Rainbow Crochet Hooks – Similar to the Clover ones but a more budget option
- Boye Aluminium Crochet Hooks – Sturdy hooks without the cushioned handles. I started with these and still think they’re great.
- Knit Picks Options Interchangeable Needle Set (Nickel Plated) – my absolute favorite needle set
- Knit Picks Additional Needle tips – extra tips in additional sizes
- Knit Picks 6″ Double Pointed Needle Set – these are perfect for knitting smaller things like gloves and socks
- Knit Picks Fixed Circular Needles – I like there for smaller needle sizes on longer cables
- Cable Needles – for making nice cables
- Double-Ended Stitch Holders – there are 3 different sizes for different yarn weights
Notions + Accessories
- Knit Picks Round Stitch Markers – I love these for knitting on my interchangeables because they glide easily from needle to cable.
- Knit Picks Locking Stitch Markers – These are great for crochet where you can open and close them to remove or reposition them.
- Clover Locking Stitch Markers – Same as the ones above, sometimes in different colors or cute shapes
- Knit Picks View Finder Ruler – A handy tools for checking needle sizes and measuring gauge swatches
- Knit Happy Tape Measure – the BEST tape measure that doesn’t click or get stuck
- Clover Tapestry Needles – essential for weaving in ends and sewing pieces together. Plus, the jumbo one for thicker yarns.
- Westcott Titanium Scissors – Scissors that stay really sharp!
- Safety Eyes – these are the ones I use for my amigurumi
- Embroidery Scissors – tiny scissors are handy for clipping small ends or threads
- Embroidery Floss – I love adding details to my pieces with embroidery, like adding expressions to toys or names to blankets
- Beeswax Thread Conditioner – this helps the embroidery floss glide through your pieces much easier
- Fiskars Rotary Blade and Self Healing Mats – I use these and the next thing to add holes in fleece to crochet into
- Skip Stitch Blade for Rotary Tool – the blade I use to make dashed holes in fleece
- Hephaestus Blocking Mats – really thick, durable blocking mats with gridlines to help even out your project
- Kids’ Playmat as Blocking Mats – a cheaper alternative to the ones above, not as thick but good for large projects and work just as well
- Pet brush – I use this for brushing out yarn to make the hair on my toys!
- Fairfield Poly Fill (5lb box) – Polyester filling for toys and pillows, this is the big box
- Clover Pom pom Makers – easily make poms in different sizes
- Clover Tassel Maker– easily make tassels in different sizes