The Blue Elephants contains paid advertising and affiliate links. Basically, this means that I get paid to share links, ads and products with you all. Continue reading below the line for the full disclosure policy, but here is what you need to know:
- This blog is written and edited by me, Shehla Ahmed.
- All views and opinions expressed on this blog are mine (obviously).
- I make money through ads and by sharing affiliate links; if you use my links and purchase something, I make a small commission off that at no cost to you.
- If a post is sponsored by a brand (meaning they paid me to write about them), it will be clearly identified and all opinions will still be my own.
- Anything I promote is something that I love, use, and really believe to be worth your time and money. If I did not like it and support it, I would review it honestly or not mention it at all.
Full Disclosure Policy
This policy is valid from 27 January 2017
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Shehla Ahmed at [email protected]
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org